Does your roof membrane require replacement?
All products have useable life and eventually require replacement. Membrane roofs and gutters are no different. A leaking roof or membrane gutter can have catastrophic consequences by allowing water to enter the structure of your home.
There are no short-cuts when it comes to replacing a membrane roof. Typically, our roof membrane replacement projects involve the following:
- Install scaffold structure to support shrinkwrap weather protection
- Remove any cladding and cap flashings required
- Lift the existing membrane and substrate
- Bring the roof structure up to the current building code
- Create the correct falls to the drainage outlets
- Fix new H3.2 plywood 19mm substrate
- Install any saddle flashings, drip edges and other detailing required
- Install membrane compatible drainage system
- Install the new waterproofing membrane
- Reinstate cladding (plaster and paint if required)
- Install new metal cap flashings to parapets
A membrane roof replacement requires the involvement of numerous trades (including scaffolding, shrinkwrapping, building, plumbing, waterproofing, cladding, and painting).
So who do you call to undertake this type of work?
We have extensive experience replacing roof membranes and have all the trades in place to carry out this work seamlessly. Having had extensive experience remediating leaking roof designs, we know the options to resolve problematic details and offer our clients the benefit of our expertise to ensure the right outcome.
If you need to replace your roof membrane, call us on (09) 479 8901 or visit us at our office / showroom at 19A Triton Drive, Albany.Contact Us